Raanjhanaa Success Meet

Hero Dhanush speaks at Raanjanaa Success Meet
Hero Dhanush and Sonam

'Raanjhanaa' has created great success at box office as well as impressed audience and critics. Going by its first week collection, the film, directed by Anand L Rai, has crossed nearly 35 crores. The movie lead roles had planned a success meet on June 28th 2013. During the meet, the humble lead hero Dhanush spoke, "I just did my part and whatever director said, I did it... that's all.. so whatever happened, it happened because of my director (Anand L Rai) and God's grace.

In spite of me not looking good..." on this Sonam interrupted and remarked he looks good and she was immediately snubbed by Dhanush, who went on, "so yes, it's all because of they both (director and God)." While Sonam feels that the film is made with so much love and especially they all had fun and everyone enjoyed doing the film. "And so audience loved it so much, I think," justified the actress and jovially said that more than this she doesn't know how and why the film has got good response, "I only know that we had great fun doing the film."

Source- Indiaglitz

Raanjhanaa Box Office Collection - View Collections

Ranjhanaa Movie Review - View Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment